Friday, August 5, 2011

This weekend...

Because I work at home, to me, weekends are almost the same as week days. I don have that TGIF feeling because if I want, everyday can be Fridays, right? But usually Andrew and I always try to do something to look forward every weekend. We are really laid back and simple. We look forward to have a couple of beers at the local bars, cook something special on Sunday, maybe go to the movies, going to some places to spy my work...You know... basic simple happy life. But one thing I love to do to mark the different between weekends and week days is to have a new project to tackle. This weekend I'll start painting a big canvas! I have 2 canvases 24x30 sitting in my studio staring at me ALL THE TIME, and I think its time to get some courage and start painting!. I already draw with pencil the main image.

working...

But before I tackle that project, I have to finish this piece:

whale

So far... I'm loving this weekend!!
What are you going to do?

3 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Looks like you're having fun. I've been working on some new journals and I'm loving how they've turned out. Have a great weekend.

Consuelo Vermelho said...

Oi Valentina, tudo bem...
Adorei seus trabalhos... lindos e inspiradores... quero poder fazer alguma coisa usando seus freebies são lindos... esse do cafe então é maravilhoso.
Prazer em te conhecer...
Beijos, Consuelo.

Melissa I. said...

I can't wait to see BOTH completed!!