Thursday, August 18, 2011

DENY Desings

A couple of month ago, I partnered with DENYDesigns to have my art in their fabulous Jewelry Boxes. I think their products are great and the Bling Boxes look awesome. Now, DENY Designs just blow up my mind because they are offering MORE fabulous products and they are just making one of my dreams come true. You know what their are doing? Shower Curtains and Duvets... DUVETS people... AWESOME! I swear, one of my biggest goals and dreams is to have like a whole line of home goods. Seeing my designs on duvets just make me more productive because now my mind it's none stop just thinking on new designs and MORE focus on my goal.
Someday you are going to see a "Valentina" Home Goods Line in a BIG store ;) ( Did you hear me UNIVERSE?)

OK. Now you can go to DENY Designs and see the fabulous Shower Curtains:

shower curtains

and these awesome Duvets ;)

Duvets

And last but not least, I want to let you know something cool! I'm having more prints on canvas on my shop! I really like these ones, and hopefully in a couple of weeks I'm going to have tons of more designs on 8x10 canvas (jut waiting for the big box to arrive on my doorstep)

Canvas prints

AND because I'm sooooo happy, I want to make a Giveaway! Come back tomorrow to see the details to participate in the Giveaway of this little friend:

elephant-giveaway

Come back tomorrow!!!!
Happy Thursday :)


9 comments:

Carrisa said...

I'm so happy for you. This is all so amazing. I tell everyone I know about your amazing work.

Dzynmkr said...

You have such an amazing talent and the drive to go along with it. I'm not surprised so many good things are happening for you. Congrats!!

Tyggereye said...

That is amazing!!I AM in love with the octopus shower curtain. I am seriously reconsidering redoing my bathroom which I already love with it! I want a duvet cover too. Fantastic!! Congrats to you!!

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

I recently found your blog and love your art. Congrats on the home goods. The duvets are FABULOUS!!!

Kathryn Dyche said...

Holy canoli, you rock. I'm so in love with those duvets. Way to go.

Rebekah Leigh said...

I would LOVE one of your designs on a shower curtain..or duvet...Amazing!Congratulations!

painted fish studio said...

this post is so, so, so awesome! yay for you!

Ileana said...

Oh wow, Valenita, these are awesome! Your work is everywhere and I'm loving it. Britto better watch his back! lol ;)

Amy Croel-Perrien said...

Love the new fabrics! We're celebrating Abby's birthday this weekend, have a good one!

Amy