Friday, August 26, 2011

Pattern Challenge on Threadless!

Threadless now have a ongoing Pattern Challenge. For now they are accepting designs which will be printed on tons of different types of products.
Of course, I could pass the opportunity to send one design! I'm planning to do, more but first I wanted to see how much "success" I could have accumulation scores. I'm kind of new on Threadless, and I don't know how they pick the designs or if is all base on the public "scores". I guess I will learn.. eventually!
If you want to help me to get a high score and star having my design in other products, you can go and "score" design and my "Doodles" here. If I get a lot of votes I may end up on a bunch of different products - tees, scarves, wall decals, tote bags, and more! yeahhh :)

Doodles!

Click here to Vote... And thanks in advance for your help!

Happy weekend

3 comments:

Pili Enrich said...

Yo voto por ti! eres una inspiración para cualquier persona, me encanta todo lo que haces :) Ayer mismo recibí mi funda para Macbook con uno de tus diseños, me encantan! ;)

Un beso desde Menorca ;)

Traci said...

Beautiful! It's nice to see your designs on a large scale like that :)

S said...

Ay, nena, que arte tan HERMOSO! Te descubri via Pinterest y quiero seguir tu blog, pero no puedo hallar el "Join" or "Follow" boton...