Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Drawings :)

Finally the Seeds are in my shop :)

Last days I have been working in new design to put inside a shadow box. Sorry the pictures but I’m learning how to use the camera :P I *LOVE* the 3D drawings but I’m not sure if I’m in love with the quality of the shadow box. I have to think what I’m going to do with that ;) I have 2 other boxes ready for new art!

I’m feeling I’m going to have 2 pretty busy months ahead. I’m going to be(I mean MY ART is going to be) in >Craftland (YUPIIIIIII!) and I’m going to consignment some of my ArtWork in other Holiday show in Canada. Also I have a craft show next Saturday (Sept 20) here in Miami AND I’ll be in >Stitch Rock in October :S
A lot of things to do!! And I *LOVE* that!
See you soon J

6 comments:

Doda said...

I love, love, love the picture in the shadow box. It is stunning!
Maybe you don't need as deep a shadow box for it. I think it needs to befurther forward so it's beauty is not lost in the shadows!

Doda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brienne said...

Oh these are SO cool! You got those shadow boxes from IKEA, right? So awesome. :)

~Valentina~ said...

Thanks!!!
Doda, you are sooo right! I need is other box :) I have to search now.
Yes Brienne, the box is from IKEA. We FINALLY have an Ikea near Miami... and is soooo good!!!

paula :: plays with mud said...

Congrats on Craftland!! I love the intricacy of these seed prints!

~Valentina~ said...

Thanks Paula!!! :)