Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Monday!

I’m not a Mondays girl, but this day have been great so far ;) Check this out, I have been featured in one of my favorites blogs, S.HOPtalk. Thanks!!
I have been working like crazy in the past days getting ready for some shows + taking care of my design business.
These is my life in pictures (BTW, sorry the bad pictures, I’m not so good with the camera and plus have been raining dogs and cats in this town)
1.- Working in new drawings
2.- Finishing my new calendars
3.- Working in a new collection of ACEOs
4.- Designing logos




5.- Working in some new prints
Busy-Happy girl!
See you soon! ;)

2 comments:

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

I'm so glad that I was a part of your great Monday. Discovering your prints was like opening up the perfect fortune cookie--they were just what I needed to get through today. To discover that you are also a reader of S.HOPtalk was an added bonus!

Have a great week. ~Suzanne

P.S. I LOVE your calendars.

Valentina Harper said...

Thanks Suzanne!
Have a great week too ;)