Monday, October 3, 2011

October Calendar wallpaper

October is here! This is one of my favorites moths. I think fall is the best season. I like it more than Christmas. Fall Rocks ;)
I live in Miami and we really don't have this awesome season :( bummer. But still I can feel (a little bit) the change of the season in the air and the sky look more blue. And I'm SUPER HAPPY :)
Here a little present to celebrate the season!
Click here (or click the image) to download you October Calendar Wallpaper. You can also print it and keep in your bulletin board ;)

october-desktop-wallpaper_image

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

Hey there gorgeous...

I have nabbed this lovely WP and am using. I usually use my own, but this is soooo yummy I was tempted.

Have a great weekend hun..
xx

Anonymous said...

Please create wallpapers for other months too...!! This is lovely! Thanks!