Tuesday, March 1, 2011

painting, printing, packing, repeat...

New weekend I’ll be selling in a big festival. Because of that, my life the last days has been turmoil of painting, printing, and packing. If you come to visit me at my studio, you will see a lot of these:

IMG_9876
IMG_9870
IMG_9874
IMG_9879
IMG_9878

Hopefully next week my life is going back to normal and I’ll have time to read all my favorite blogs and respond all the emails I have in my “answer NOW” folder. If you are waiting for an email from me, I’ll write you next week ;) Ooohhh dear blogosphere friends, I can’t wait to have a cup a coffee and expend hours reading all those wonderful posts in my reader…

Happy March!!!

6 comments:

Karen Bowers said...

have you seen this challenge?

http://www.whatisblik.com/blog/2011/03/01/contest-doodle-our-wall/

F.ღ said...

i love your work!
beautiful!!!!! :)
congrats

Anne-Marie said...

Sounds like you've been busy! I hope you are able to find some time to sit down and relax soon. P.S. Can you believe it's MARCH already? This year is flying by!

Louise Gale said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous - REPEAT! hope all is fabulous with you xx

THE SHEZ said...

I came across your blog from this link (http://illustrativo.com/post/3366468883) and I feel so inspired! Your illustrations are so beautiful. The details are especially stunning! My kind of art! (:

ElenaPrikhodkoKnapp said...

Valentina best of luck with your sales:)
a question - those are prints or original? that you glue on that carton boards? can you tell us how you present your art when you sale it?