Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rogelio and Quotes

The Gallery Opening last week was AWESOME, I great time and I received really nice words regarding my work ;). I didn’t have a second free to takes pictures :S I hope before the show is over, I can go back and take decent pictures. But here you can get and idea


One of the favorites ones was the little frog. I go two special orders to make more frogs and thanks to that, Rogelio just born ;) My brother and my SIL are the people in charge of the name department.


And I think I just see how a print of Rogelio will look. Checking tomorrow with the printer!
So, after spending countless hours working in the Art Work for the show, finally I’m backing to my normal life! And of course now I have like 4 different projects I want to work on but I can find my organization skills. Oisssschhh. Today I was working in some designs for some magnets I’m going to print tomorrow and while I was working in the magnets I decide to create “Custom Order Prints” You see? I can’t keep my mind in just the project I’m working at the moment! If somebody have tips of how to organize your day to just keep track of your projects, PLEASE SHARE :)
OK. Sooo.. You know I’m this kind of crazy girl who try to keep herself and the world around motivate in a positive attitude. I have my own favorites “Keep Going” quotes, but I guess each person have some other great ideas. I’m going to offer “Custom Prints” with YOUR favorite quote and also you can pick the color! What you think?
Here the prints I already made to ROCK this project.
And I will use these designs for the magnets!
See you tomorrow with some other projects




8 comments:

T.C. said...

The frog is absolutely gorgeous.
Keep creating!

aimee said...

amazing!! i love how you've arranged them on the wall - like a little rainbow. i wish i could see this exhibit. beautiful work, valentina! :)

{B} said...

so cute. I hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

oh my... one more beautiful than another... and then another... and another... your work is amazing... so so so lovely and inspiring... thank you for your kind words, mostly so i could click through and see your beautiful work... :)

Karen Blados said...

Just found your site and have to say that I find your work so inspiring! I am especially fond of the frog and an definitely interesting in a print when they become available!

Valentina Harper said...

Thanks ~ Thanks ~ Thanks :)

BT said...

I love those magnet ideas and the frog is absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

nice work...............


i too always wanted to do something like this

u r lucky tht u r able to pursue:))

all the very best...n pls never stop....

:D