Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2 things, 1 post

1.- Last Sunday at the Gifford Lane Art Stroll my friend Jennifer was a vendor too. I met she and her husband at the Hat Madder last year, and they are just unbelievable nice! :) Jennifer made awesome pottery jewelry. I absolutely heart her work! You have to check her Etsy shop!!!
I got this one last Sunday and I have been wearing it every day :) *LOVE IT*



2.- “Rogelio” is in my Etsy shop with two other friends, Porporo The Fish and Luisa the butterfly ;) These are prints of my original drawings.



Hope you’re having a great week!
See you soon :)

2 comments:

Ana GG said...

I just love ERERYTHING!!!!
Your work is absolutelly great!

Hope you dont mind, I put one of your images on my blogue whith a link to yours.
If you mind, please tell me. Thanks!

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

aimee said...

these pieces are perfect for spring!