Saturday, March 14, 2009

Goodies

Tomorrow I’ll be selling at the Gifford Lane Art Stroll. I *LOVE* this event because is like a great block party with music, food, art, nice people… The perfect way to spent the Sunday. This year I don’t have a lot of original pieces to show. To compensate that, I’m going to have a lot of cute goodies ;)

I made some magnets


I played around with some clothespins (Aimee, as you can see, I stole used your idea ;))



I printed a lot of sets of cards using my patterns and some other designs



Hope you are having a great weekend!

7 comments:

aimee said...

oh my gosh!!!! i love what you did to the clothespins - they look SO much better than mine - and they are packaged so beautifully. and hey, don't worry, that wasn't my idea anyway - i saw it somewhere else - so you're just passing on the inspiration i got elsewhere!

the cards and magnets look fantastic, too. your work is so colorful and uplifting - you'll do great. i wish i could be in miami for the show tomorrow! buena suerte :) xoxo

Unknown said...

wow, valentina, everything looks incredible! i wish i could've seen it in person!

Stacey D said...

as much as I loved the clothes pins with the color just on the end...these are fabulous!! I am really considering this idea for my son. We have an art line strung across his wall and I think he would love the decorated clothes pins.

Stacey D said...

As much as I loved the clothes pins with just the splash of color on the end -- I LOVE THESE!!! I may have to make some of these for my son's art line.

Valentina Harper said...

Thank you girls!!
I really had a lot of fun working in the pins and magnets :) They are easy to make and to me is kind of relaxing! I'll be teaching/helping a friend to make some of the pins and magnets with her designs. I think is FUN!

BT said...

Gosh, what inspiring goodies you have to sell. I love the clothes pegs, they're gorgeous. Also the magnets, I'd love them on my fridge!

{B} said...

You are so talented my dear. I see your stuff and it makes my soul smile. :)