Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Short and sweet

Hello there! I just want to let you know that the next days are going to be big time celebration for me ;)
Tomorrow is my b-day! I’m going to be 36.. I CANT BELIEVE IT. Thursday is my 6 years anniversary here in US. 6 years ago I decide to came here for a short vacation while my country was in strike. I packed my clothes, took $200 and used a plane ticket my sister paid for me. First thing I did was buy a dictionary because my vocabulary at that point only had 5 English words. That was 6 years ago. I’m really proud of myself. Haven’t been easy but I fought and I’m here. I think is a great thing to celebrate!
Tomorrow I’ll back with a BIG GIVEAWAY to celebrate my dreams.
See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Happy Birthday! Congrats on being in the US for 6 years!

Unknown said...

that's amazing, Valentina!! Happy Birthday ( a couple days late, sorry!!) I hope it was FANTASTIC!!