Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love is in the air

Yes, love is in the “air”… I mean in this fantastic Miami weather. OMG! I wish to have this weather and days “at least” 3 moths per year. Sunny, blue sly and 56 F. *HEAVEN*
I took these pictures today walking down the street I live.




And this is me in my daily typical look running earrings. I do everything walking because I’m really lucky and I live walking distant to the Post Office, bank, grocery store, etc. Is not great?

And in honor of the big love I’m feeling right now I draw these trees. They are new and fresh in my Shop. And last but not least, I want to share these links with you!
1.- I’m exhibiting at paper n stitch . You have to check all those amazing artist there. I love that site!
You can check here my exhibition.
2.- PurplePinkandOrange launched the Valentine's Day Gift Guide. A lot of cute lovely things :) My birds cards are there!

Ok. Going back to work now and hopefully at 10 I’m going to be ready to watch To Chef! YUPIIIIIIIII!

See you soon :)


No comments: