Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New things

I finally got the pillow covers ready! I *LOVE* how they look. I already sold 2 during the weekend, and I'll post the rest in my Etsy shop this week :)

I'm really super happy with the fabrics and I can’t wait to do more stuff. I already decided to make more things but also I will start selling some fabrics in my shop. I'm waiting for some samples I already order in spoonflower. Super excited!


I'm also working in tons of new original artwork... My table is full of canvases, paints and watercolor papers right now...

I really feel super inspired this week... let see how much I can really accomplish!

Happy week!!!


Pillow Covers

Pillow Covers

Pillow Covers

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Valentina- they are stunning! Congrats!!!

linwood avenue said...

the pillows look great. the colors of the fabric turned out so vibrant, i might need to get some fabric made as well!

linda said...

Love these vibrant colors!

Lindy said...

They look great, I think you're fabrics are going to be a huge hit!

elisa said...

Wow. These are so beautiful. What a great idea!

Kristen Leigh said...

I absolutely, positively want the yellow one (and maybe three). Please please put them up and share with the world!

Fi said...

Wow. The pillows are beyond gorgeous.

Louise Gale "Dream-Inspire-Create" said...

Wonderful wonderful wonderful! I adore the colours and they just make me smile....i can just imagine your excitement when you were making them, which means they are extra special. :-)

chrissy said...

they are gorgeous!
can.t wait for them to hit the shop.
im re-doing my pillows on my sofa.....
loves to you.
c

Stacey D said...

Those are fantastic!! Great job!!

Kim Hambric said...

These pillows are beautiful. Your designs are absolutely STUNNING!

aimee said...

such juicy citrus colors! great work!!

rachel awes said...

these are gorgeous!
& i CAN'T WAIT to see your new artwork!! xo

Megan Coyle said...

Your pillows are gorgeous - the patterns you've done and colors you picked work really well.

Nicky Linzey said...

The cushions are stunning - congrats on being featured on the Print & Pattern blog

Liz said...

oh these pillows are AmaZing! so beautiful!

Denise said...

The pillows are amazing and I love love love the green one!!!
What great colours! Your atr really inspires me!
Cheers, Denise