Thursday, February 17, 2011

DecalGirl vinyl skins ~ UPDATE discount code!

No much tome to write right now.. I have to go out in like 50 secods...but I just wanted to sahre with you the new vinyl skins I have on my DecalGirl page.
You like it??
You can find these designs and more at my DecalGirl shop-page :) Just click here!
DecalGirl is having a discount offer this weekend!!!
Buy One, Get One 50% off sale. The discount code is BOGOFIVEZERO
for every skin you buy, you get one of equal or lesser value 50% off. The code is good until Sunday, February 20th at Midnight EST
You can use the discount code in any skin you want at www.decalgirl.com
If you want to buy some of my designs, you can find my decalgirl page here!


New vinyl skins DecalGirl

See you tomorrow!
Happy thursday!!!

5 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Love those.

elisa said...

Wow. I love all of the projects you have going on. A great way to show of your beautiful work. I really love your style - it's so cool and unique.

jami jensen said...

These are amazing! Are they available to purchase yet?

Anonymous said...

Your work never ceases to lift me- its so beautiful. Can i ask how do you get your work printed on to skins etc? Is there a website or how does it work?

Fernanda said...

me encanta tu trabajo! realmente maravilloso
saludos desde chile!!