Thursday, December 3, 2009

3 Things

1.- I just added a couple of new things on my Etsy Shop.


Printable cards and a new calendar J




2.- I’m a busy bee these days because I’m preparing some new things for the Craft Shows I have soon. I'll post the info and phtos tomorrow.

3.- Today is my Dad’s Birthday...

Happy Birthday Dad! I hope you have a super duper day today and I’m looking forward to seeing you and Mom on Dec 29 J.


The last time I spent time with both of my parents was almost 3 YEARS ago L (we went to California). They are coming to stay almost 20 days with me and I really can’t wait! I know is going to be crazy and at the same time super awesome. And sure we’re going up to Orlando to spent some fun time with my amazing nephew .I guess my parents can’t wait to see their grandkid.


Time to go back to my work.

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Every thing in your post is so exciting- the beautiful calenders, holiday cards, your parents visiting! After having not seen your parents in so long I'm sure it will be a wonderful visit.

Unknown said...

very cool xmas cards!!

red-handed said...

Those calendar cards are really nice.

Anairam said...

Enjoy the family visit! Your blog and work are becoming more beautiful every day, Valentina! I am signing up for your newsletter right now - I missed that Buy One Get One Free offer - damn!!

Karla Tull Aron said...

How fun to see pictures of your family! You'll have a wonderful holiday -- I can just tell!! Pretty colors for your calendar, too -- love!