Thursday, April 30, 2009

Normal busy week

I should ask Aimee to create one of her “Make time for…” drawings with “Make time for your blog” maybe that will help me! :)
Busy busy here… I have been trying to balance my normal web and graphic design work with my lovely paintings plus other cool things I’m doing. NOT a easy job. I'm looking forward to be a fulltime artist and just expend my time drawing... but in the meantime I have to balance my dream with a little bit of reality check ;)

I was reading Kelly Rae post about routine, structure and organization, and I know right now I’m not in the position to hired anybody to help me, but at least her post make me take some perspective about what I should do. Let see if I can do it!. I have BIG hopes for the next month!

I have to take pictures of my new creations… but I have to run and do other things (like buy food because I’m hungry!) So.. here one of the pieces I’m doing. I *LOVE* this fish, now I have to find the way to take a good picture!
(acrylic and black ink on masonite board, 7.5 x 21.5 aprox)
And I'll add this new print in my shop tomorrow :)

Hope you are having a great week :)

4 comments:

Deniz said...

i love the fish painting!
and please do ask aimee about the drawing! would love to see what she'll do :)

aimee said...

hahaha that's a great idea, valentina! i love it!

have you ever painted murals on city buildings? your designs would look fantastic!

BT said...

Oh I love your fish too, it's beautiful and so full of gorgeous little swirls and twirls.

Veja cecilia said...

the fish is absolutly fantastic.