Thursday, February 5, 2009

Good Start

1.- I know my last post was almost a week ago, I know that and I’m not really proud of my blog commitment… but I have really good excuses here!. I have been really busy, really. Next week I will be 2 times more busy BUT I’ll have a lot more to share ;) Changes are coming...

2.- Finally, I decide to “dissect” my fish and create a the 5x7 envelope. Honestly I really like how this little thing looks. And the clerk in Post Office were impress with my envelope :) That makes me happy!




3.- I’m extremely happy because is winter in Miami again! YES. I’m happy ;) Believe it or not last night we had around 37 degrees here. My tropical body believe that is freezing winter ;) My skin in getting really dry and I’m worry about all these little winkles in my face… but it’s ok, I’m happy.

4.- Here a little of my canvases project.



So far, this month looks like is going to be good ;) See you soon!

5 comments:

Katy said...

wow, you should be happy with your envelope, it's beautiful!

aimee said...

i love what you did with the envelope - and these are gorgeous canvases!

{B} said...

I displayed your orange love birds print at my wedding and got a bunch of compliments on it. Everyone thought it was awesome. :) Which is good, because you are!

Pea said...

So beautiful! love your work!

The Decemberist said...

Your fish envelope is a work of art! The recepient is very lucky to find such a lovely surprise in her mailbox. :)