Thursday, November 13, 2008

…just working

I’m not sure where the time is going but I can’t believe tomorrow is already Friday!. I feel I have been sitting in front of my computer the last 4 days and still no sure what I have been doing. Again, definitely I have to back to my “what I did today list”. I think that is the only way to keep track of my work and hours.
Taking about work. A couple of days ago I wrote down a bunch of new quotes-sentences-words I want to use in my prints, and I promises to myself to create each day a new print picking one of those quotes.
Today was: Home Sweet Home.

And now is time to go the Top Chef I recorded last night ;)
See you soon!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

i feel the same way. this week has flown by!

love the new prints!!

~Valentina~ said...

Thanks Jennifer!

michelle said...

lists are my FAVE! can't live without them.
love these prints. can't wait to see your other "sayings" you illustrate.